Bank coaching classes In Chennai - Batch Details
This Regular Classroom Coaching Program is updated according to the latest pattern introduced by the board. The candidates will be trained using previous years bank exam papers and revised pattern. Banking Industry annually recruits Probationary Officers and Clerks from – State Bank of India, Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, Indian Bank, IDBI Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Punjab and Sind Bank, Regional Rural Bank, Reserve Bank India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, UCO Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bharatiya Mahila Bank (India’s first all-women commercial bank) and Any other banks. So, if you start your preparation now itself it is 100% possible to become a Bank Clerk or/and Probationary Officer at one shot in any one of the above mentioned banks.
For IBPS & SBI – PO/CLERK EXAM: 2017-18
IBPS Tentative calendar of online CWE for RRBs and PSBs (Click here)
CURRENT BATCH DETAILS
|MORNING||7:00 AM - 8:30 AM||Monday to Saturday||21-September-2017||50 Days|
|FORENOON||9:30 AM - 11:00 AM||Monday to Saturday||21-September-2017||50 Days|
|WEEKEND||8:30 AM - 1:00 PM||Only on Sundays||17-September-2017||15 Weeks |
Note: Admission first come, first serve basis only.
We support till you get placed- After completing your batch successfully, (we do teach everything within the your course period) you may continue your classes if you require.
- The entire course fee ( by cash Or Debit and Credit Card ) Rs. 12,000/- only ( course fee Rs.10,169.50 + GST18% Rs.1830.50 ) which all-inclusive and includes ( Rs.6000/-worth ) course study materials ( printed books ) and note books, and month wise current affairs notes specially prepared for bank exams are supplied in this course, and online exams portal.
- Central Government Service Tax Registration Number: AIOPG5013DSD001
- Fee, once paid by the candidate will not be refunded under any circumstances whatsoever.
- If for any reason, the candidate discontinues the course, he/she will have no claim on refund of fees.
HOW TO ENROLL
- Enclose your three passport size photos with course fee. Admissions are given on first-come-first-served basis. Admission is confirmed when the enrolment form is duly filled and fees are fully paid by only candidate. (for admission, candidate must come in person)
- CSB reserves the rights to accept or reject your admission.
" CSB " support for till you get placed in a Bank
1) Students can avail the facility of online portal for till you get placed. Online portal includes exam notifications and model exams – section wise and full length mock test, and updated current affairs.
2) Smart Refresh Classroom Sessions for Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning Ability Students can avail this facility according to their convenient timing from Monday to Sunday between 7am to 6pm. Students who have completed the course can also attend the video classes ‘n’ number of times for till you get placed.
3) Daily Current Affairs updates will be made available on your android mobile phone This is to make your General Knowledge and Banking Awareness preparation easier for the bank exams. (also QA, RA, English, CK will be made available on your mobile)
4) Free Special English Classes Apart from the regular English classes being conducted as per the banks exam pattern, Special classes will also be arranged for the students those you have studied in Tamil medium. (English Medium students cal also attend)
5) Free Computer Lab facility to practice online exams. Students can make use of the computer lab facility for practicing online exams at CSB itself. You can also make a visit to the computer lab before joining the course (Ask CSB’s staff to guide you to the lab).
6) Support for Bank Exams Online Registration Process Student’s photo and signature will also be scanned to appropriate size for online registration of bank exams (also it will be sent to your email) Students can also apply for the bank exams at CSB itself using our computer lab facility and take print out of the same (we will also help you during the registration process) At CSB, students can also take print out of your exam call letter at free of cost.
7) Free Interview and/or Group Discussion Training Once our students have passed the written test, Group Discussion and Interview Training is imparted free-of-cost to them. Our interview trainers have vast experience in the field and have trained thousands of students to face such interviews successfully. They see to that the candidate is properly trained to answer not only banking related questions but also to face the interview panel with confidence regarding, all types of questions that may be asked in a Bank personal interview. Then it is no surprise, that in the past 19+ years, we have trained over 22,000 students to get jobs in the Banks, Government Offices & Public Sector Organizations.
8) Learn at CSB to get placed at shot Yes we will teach/help/serve/support for till you get placed, Decide what your definite aim in life is going to be…?
A right action in the right direction with right objective will certainly fetch the sweet fruit.
“We have 19 years (Since’98) teaching experience in banking exams coaching…!
“Knowledge Gets Perfection by Practice…
List of 2000 Online Exams/Tests (ready to use)
|Reasoning Ability Practice Test||10 × (No. of Qs.75) = 750|
|Reasoning (High Level) Test||20 × (No. of Qs.30) = 600|
|Reasoning (PO Level) Test||55 × (No. of Qs.50) = 2750|
|Reasoning (Clerk Level) Test||52 × (No. of Qs.40) = 2080|
|QA Unit Test||15 × (No. of Qs.35) = 525|
|QA Test for PO Exam||55 × (No. of Qs.50) = 2750|
|NA Test for Clerk Exam||52 × (No. of Qs.40) = 2080|
|English Language (PO Exam)||53 × (No. of Qs.50) = 2650|
|English Language (Clerk Exam)||63 × (No. of Qs.40) = 2520|
|Computer Knowledge Test||106 × (No. of Qs.50) = 5300|
|Computer (Topic Wise Test)||14 × (No. of Qs.100) = 1400|
|Banking Knowledge Test||61 × (No. of Qs.50) = 3050|
|Current Affairs Test||100 × (No. of Qs.100) = 10000|
|Data Interpretation Test||20 × (No. of Qs.20) = 400|
|Marketing Knowledge Test||46 × (No. of Qs.40) = 1840|
IBPS BANK EXAM
|IBPS PO Preliminary exam||40 × (No. of Qs.100) = 4000|
|Probationary Officers||50 × (No. of Qs.200) = 10000|
|IBPS Clerk Preliminary exam||40 × (No. of Qs.100) = 4000|
|Clerks Exam||50 × (No. of Qs.200) = 10000|
|Specialist Officer Exams||40 × (No. of Qs.200) = 8000|
SBI & SBI Associate Bank
|SBI PO Preliminary exam||50 × (No. of Qs.100) = 5000|
|Probationary Officers||20 × (No. of Qs.200) = 4000|
|Clerks Exam||30 × (No. of Qs.200) = 6000|
Regional Rural Banks
|Officers Exam||20 × (No. of Qs.200) = 4000|
|Asst Exam||20 × (No. of Qs.200) = 4000|
|IBPS Bank SO Exam|
|IT Officers Exam||47 × (No. of Qs.200) = 9400|
|Agriculture Field Officers||22 × (No. of Qs.200) = 4400|
|HR||14 × (No. of Qs.200) = 2800|
|Marketing Officers||31 × (No. of Qs.200) = 1550|
|RESERVE BANK OF INDIA|
|Officers Exam||15 × (No. of Qs.200) = 3000|
|Asst Exam||15 × (No. of Qs.200) = 3000|
Total No. of online practice paper 1226 + 774 and Total No. of Qs.121845
Students will be given userID and password during the course period (within one week of batch starting date) and he/she can use this online portal for till you get placed
& “Students can take each test ‘n’ number of times…Yes!
Note: The preparation for the bank examination requires a dedicated and serious approach. Therefore, only sincere hard work and diligent study can help you tackle the exam successfully.
“We have 19+ years (Since’98) teaching experience in banking exams coaching …!
Free Training for Railways, SSC, FCI, EPFO, Insurance, Postal Asst Exams
(On Saturday and Sundays)
(In all other institutes you should pay extra Rs.12,000 for this)